Sunday, November 26, 2006

1st day of exams

done with 2 papers in 1 day. Ahh.. it was swift and painful. But it ended quickly and that's what matters.

hmm... i'm quite happy. Watched 6 hours of nip/tuck season 4. Christian Troy is hot. I like those kind of men. But anywayz, i've just completely wasted half of my day. Ended exams at 3, reached hall at 4 and went out for lunch/dinner at vivocity till about 6. Came back and started my nip/tuck marathon.

My life's decending to this very sad state. Me and my youtube. Its pathetic. But there's really nothing i can do about it since its the exams season and everyone's just pretty much them and their books.

I'm just wondering, how can a guy tell that a girl likes him?

*yawnz* pretty sleepy.. shall sleep early tonight and smile to myself. I'm happy..... yes, aaron, i'm happy..... It just takes 1 person to make me smile the entire day, even when i had a horrendous day with my papers. =)