Wednesday, September 20, 2006

You're my inspiration

The way you are, the way you work, the way you handle things, u're my idol. If only i had the guts to let you know for i truly believe that u deserve to be told that u're an inspiration to me and many others in this hall. What am i to do when u leave in a few months time? I'll lose a confider, a mentor, a motivator, but most importantly a friend whom i care deeply for. I know u're more than ready to leave but sometimes, i wish you could learn to love this place a little bit more for i can't help but hate it bit by bit when i see how it is making my friends sad. And i'll have 3 more years to go and this year, i'll be at the very center of it. In the midst of everything, without you to guide me through it. Friends come and go, that's what's its about isn't it? Somehow, i refuse to believe that. I'm not letting go that easily....