Sunday, November 26, 2006

blogs

blogs are interesting. I'm a blog voyeur. Thankfully (or hopefully) no one knows of my blog's existence. No one in hall at least. I'm not letting anyone know. No matter how much they beg for it. But i sometimes let it slip that i do own a blog. Luckily i have the superb ability to divert the topic and talk about something totally unrelated before they can pester me for my blog add. hehe....

Some people tell everything on their blogs, which is pretty stupid. I'm sure i've done that before but i don't really care. If that person's got enough time to go through my entire history, go ahead lah. Or maybe.... after the exams i shall delete this blog and start a new one again. But before that, i'll take a walk down memory lane to reflect on what's been going on with me. I need a reminder sometimes. What to do.... no friends here to tell me that i'm being a bitch or worse. Haha...