I'm Sooo Lucky
Had aca(acapella meeting) last night followed by block CG. Had fun playing pictionary to get to know one another. Then at the end when everyone was giving a testimony, a bee came into our block lounge. It was buzzing around a light bulb directly above me. Then suddenly it dropped and died. At that point, i didn't think anything was wrong. As i thought i had a mosquito bite on my right hand, i started scratching. Within a minute, the swell was so big and i thought
"This isn't a mosquito bite".
Then Dinah(girl beside me) asked
"Did the bee sting you?"
and the answer was quite obvious. Then the whole CG came to an abrupt end, with seniors rushing for a first aid kit, ice and also to find another senior who got stung last semester. You know how u read e-mails saying that people die from bee stings and stuff, that was running through my head. Every few minutes, i'll ask myself
"Am i having a fever? Am i having difficulty breathing?".
I was so scared and depressed cause i had to ice my hand which means, i can't get any work done. I couldn't sleep cause i was afraid that i will not wake up the following day. Thank God, He took care of me. I had an uninterrupted sleep and i woke up. For the first time, i'm happy to hear the alarm clock ring! The CG members were really caring - talking and comforting me while i freak out about the possibility of being allergic to the bee sting.
The swelling has gone down now and at least my hand isn't swollen like my senior's a year ago. It took him about a week for the swelling to go down and he now has an eternal vengence with bees. I used to wonder why he's so obsessed about bees, now i understand. I strongly feel that there is a bee hive somewhere. They've got to be exterminated....... and i'll make sure they are.... then i'll steal their honey. So much for stinging me and making me cry so much last night.
Hmmmph~
DIE BEES DIE